Being Free, speaking about that I'm not from nowhere,
The interesting key is on desires,
Men can destroy the abilities to write.
or are more obsessive and pro lifer.
Obsession is a true passion?
If i want him back,
i just need to call his name.
because i know one obsession when i see one.
Female nature,
I do less money, but I like what I do,
Mental illness?, yes I have.
Men are not alone if they have a Family and children?
I would have a lot of girlfriends instead.
But Women take my time.
My female muse took my money
Isolation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stupid Mood
I'm not your fuc%$kin&*g friend Trying to be though Trying to feel it Trying to be it C'est n'est pas mon probleme Je ne s...
-
Being Free, speaking about that I'm not from nowhere, The interesting key is on desires, Men can destroy the abilities to write. or ...
-
3 is fire.. I don't know the world.. Only and Idea that my mind knows. There is a depressing idea of it. I will end it some how. Wh...
1 comment:
I love you Liz. Ships and chips!!!!!!
Post a Comment