12/08/2012

Ruf mich an!

Many words that i have in my mind to write,
relations are empty if they dont have meaning words,,
words are nothing if you do not cry.

Surreal days i had,, it is better live in a bubble???
When im working, i like to have good youtube videos,, on the background,,music, news,,,
documentary films,, hear sexy foreign voices,, working an dreaming and traveling at the same time,, going to places with experienced people voices,,
nothing compared,,
my slow English,
my klein German,,
my poor French,,
and my sleepy Spanish,
makes me love more what i do,
love love,, not have but is here,,
Du bist ein toller Kerl..
Wer??
Niemand, i just said that,
song for today,,
kill kill dear Lana




No comments:

Stupid Mood

  I'm not your fuc%$kin&*g friend Trying to be though Trying to feel it Trying to be it C'est n'est pas mon probleme Je ne s...