11/11/2013

Townes van zandt mr gold and Mr mudd,, love the guitar

Beauty of  that perfect man,
Dark hair,
None ordinary man,
I found my old posts that i used to write,
and I realized I was good on writing things,
thoughts, and describe peoples behaviors so well,
But nowadays I lost the touch.
The atmosphere around me is not good to feel
the necessity  of writing,, no anymore.
Other feelings,,
That gorgeous man is hidden from me,
He goes trough the dark, i can not see him no, more
 I don't want to have them,
 I hate them.
One day I will be famous,
eat sugar drops in the rain,
silly,
smart,
I will run again,
and write, I will pray
and sing a song,,

The diamond Queen,
She prayed and prayed........



No comments:

Stupid Mood

  I'm not your fuc%$kin&*g friend Trying to be though Trying to feel it Trying to be it C'est n'est pas mon probleme Je ne s...