11/22/2017

Late in line...

l was late having my first period,
I had also very late my first kiss, 
I was the last one of my friends to have boobies,
      ( now im still waiting to the mother nature to give me my boobies, they are still mosquito bites, any ways, this is a  tempt to be a poem, not a  reproach). 
I was late and old as well in the matters of sex.
I was super late to finding home,,
Or I was super old or either way ,
and also i realized that Home is what i wanted to be,
and I realized also super Late.
some Things not change in life.
My capability of realizes things,
events,
moments and life,
is always late.
But the only thing I know for sure and not late,
is trying to find Knowledge,,,
even though
I think I'm to late to search and know  all what i need to know...
Some things never change..

No comments:

Stupid Mood

  I'm not your fuc%$kin&*g friend Trying to be though Trying to feel it Trying to be it C'est n'est pas mon probleme Je ne s...