5/04/2018

Write like a writer... Yokomiel...

Write or not to write... that is the question.
Anticipation of the limits,
of a digital world.
I was there in the past,
and I will be there again...

Are you happy?, I asked, but
He never answered.
Do you want me to wait for you?
He never answered,
After
He hold her, he kiss her, she was mad,
I told her, we were talking about her beauty,
 I left,
but I was looking, staring at them from the skyscraper.,
leaving the flowers behind. 
I kiss his arm, but
no answered back.
I walked away, 
the stones came from the mountain,,
buried my nostalgic body,

Nobody would Understand.

What are you doing, I said to my self:

Living in a museum of torture. 





Song from the sky:



No comments:

Stupid Mood

  I'm not your fuc%$kin&*g friend Trying to be though Trying to feel it Trying to be it C'est n'est pas mon probleme Je ne s...