5/31/2019

...two people love each other...

Why does everyone lie to each other 
and go so far as to drag themselves into total misery?

Is this normal?
No, it's not normal.....

.....Yes, it was a beautiful story
To finally silence my glare, without turning around
I leave as I came, even more disappointed
And the worst part of all this is that 
I'm still a stranger to you 
 
For pity, stop stabbing me in the back
Or my body will eventually
become a net of scars that will not hold me
That the bad sides of you
 
Why every time I want to do things, always go wrong
Why do people lie to each other?
Why are people wrong?
Do you also sometimes wonder why life is so complicated 
 
Especially when 
two people love each other 
and they seem to be good together, it seems so easy
So how come every time, it ends in tears 
 
The man contradicts himself all day long 
 
He does not know what he wants and 
that's why we hurt ourselves
Is this normal?
 
 

No comments:

Stupid Mood

  I'm not your fuc%$kin&*g friend Trying to be though Trying to feel it Trying to be it C'est n'est pas mon probleme Je ne s...