11/25/2017

I'm in love

I'm in love of you...
Not just love but in love....
You don't love me anymore but I do...
I know you are happy and
That's what i always wanted for you...
I put a mark on my bucket list for
Be in love...
And I didn't like it...
My therapist told me to move on
and try to forget the village..
That is not good to be alone and stay
At home...
Air will be good she said...
Only read makes you weak and vulnerable...
Go get some air...
Go out to have a life and friends...
Time is running and home will never come back...
She said...
But what can i say now 
books never lies
Sooner or later you will embrace be in love...
Sooner or later you will feel pain...
Sooner or later you will forget...
I know we are nothing anymore...
I just want to let you know...
I have to and I will meet him again...
Song of today... true romance.. here we are are....

No comments:

Stupid Mood

  I'm not your fuc%$kin&*g friend Trying to be though Trying to feel it Trying to be it C'est n'est pas mon probleme Je ne s...