11/27/2017

My choice! 
There are no coincidences
when you meet someone.
God sends us the right people.
The right people to meet, in the right time,
even if its for a second.
They have a purpose in our life, in our heart.
Everything happens for a reason,
all events,  all the music, all the sugar and salt.
I told you, you will find happiness
I told you, you will forget about us,
you said you Wont. 
ALL is temporary,
but not those feelings I have, still, and forever,
but  that,  that is now history, history on my mind.
I'm a coward,
because I was afraid, 
but then, then,
I never broke the promise I made,
I lied to you and told you I did,
I cried because I saw you sad,
I cried because was horrible feeling,,
I cried because it Worked quite well..
It was painful, lie it was. Disappointed...
And The reason, the reason was:
I will Be Away from Both,
I told you that, that's what I said,
And that's what I did. Painfully, it was.
And a Old story is..
The path is correct now, all is in the right place,
for the good, for the best,
for the worst in my case,
it was meant to be,, it was!
I never feel like I deserved HOME, 
although  I was always happy there,
But then again, and again,,
the eagles, the eagles, and the Eagles 
on my mind, the eagles,
they fly alone...
Im sorry for all.
But the true is when I was in home,
It was the BEST,  I was my self.
Only once in life you are in Home!
and I was,
Days never were so much cold and Nostalgic than today,
My always and forever loved FRIEND.

No comments:

Stupid Mood

  I'm not your fuc%$kin&*g friend Trying to be though Trying to feel it Trying to be it C'est n'est pas mon probleme Je ne s...